The Jobs and Labor Market Forecast, previously known as JobsFit, is the Bureau’s main LMI publication that contains information on Key Employment Generating Sectors, Emerging Industries, In-Demand and Hard-to-Fill Occupations, as well as action agenda for identified industry gaps and challenges.
It has both national and regional LMI reports which aid researchers, policymakers and stakeholders towards informed policymaking and program development.
Please click the following advocacy materials, to download:
- Preliminary Jobs and Labor Market Forecast 2022-2025
- JobsFit LMI Report: Road to Recovery
- JobsFit COVID-19 LMI Report: How the Pandemic is Reshaping the Philippine Labor Market
- JobsFit 2022 Labor Market Information Report
- JobsFit 2022 Regional Reports
- 2013 JobsFit Pamphlet – A Briefer
- 2013 – 2020 JobsFit Labor Market Information Report
- 2013 – 2020 In-demand and Hard-to-fill Occupations
- 2010 Project JobsFit – Final Report
- 2010 List of In-demand and Hard-to-fill Occupations