Jobs Fair is an employment facilitation strategy aimed to fast-track the meeting of jobseekers and employers/overseas recruitment agencies in one venue at a specific date to reduce cost, time and effort particularly on the part of the applicants. This is open to all unemployed, skilled and unskilled workers, fresh college graduates, graduates of training institutions, displaced workers and employees seeking advancement. During the Jobs Fair, applicants select vacancies suited to their qualifications and employers could interview and hire on the spot qualified workers. Several agencies are invited to provide self-employed and training assistance.
- To bring DOLE's employment facilitation program to the reach of the poor, unemployed and displaced workers in the regional areas.
- To provide venue for immediate meeting of jobs and people in order to minimize transportation and other expenses encurred by applicants in coming to Manila or areas where vacancies are available.
- To assist in the manpower sourcing of employers/recruitment agencies particularly in identified areas where skills are highly in demand or are available.
- To support DOLE's anti-illegal recruitment campaign by enabling access of jobseekers to legitimate employers/recruitment agencies.
- To provide training and self employment assistance.
- To provide welfare services to those OFW's and their dependents.
- Employment Facilitation Assistance
- Employment Information Assistance
- Employment Enhancement/Training Referrals
- Self-Employment Assistance
- Welfare-Services for Filipino Migrant Workers
DOCUMENTS TO BRING
- Picture (2x2)
- Certificate of Employment
- Diploma/Transcript of Records
- Authenticated Birth Certificate
HOW TO APPLY?
- For new applicants, go to the registration Area and fill-up the necessary information on the NSRP Form (You can dowload the pdf format here.)
- For previously registered applicants in the Public Employment Service Office (PESO), proceed to the Selection Area for vacancies.
- Choose the position that best fits your qualification. Take note of the Company's name then proceed to the agency's booth.
- Listen carefully to the instructions of the Interviewer. If the applicant is not qualified, he can look for other vacancies at the Selection area.
- For pre-selected applicants for overseas employment, follow-up your application at the PESO in your areas or wait for telegram/notice from the recruitment agency. Before proceeding to Manila, present telegram/notice to DOLE-RO/EPD for proper clearance.
- For those seeking training assistance, please proceed to TESDA booth for interview and scheduling.
- For those seeking self-employment assistance, proceed to self-employment booth.
- For overseas Filipino workers and their dependents seeking welfare services, please proceed to OWWA booth interview.
JOBS FAIR IMPLEMENTING AGENCIES
The Department of Labor and Employment maintains overall supervision of the Jobs Fair which is implemented by the following agencies:
- Bureau of Local Employment (BLE)
- DOLE Regional Office - Technical Service and Support Division (DOLE-TSSD)
- Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA)
- Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA)
- Public Employment service Office (PESO)
- Private Companies and Recruitment Agencies
For more information about this program,
visit the nearest PESO in your area or,
the DOLE Regional, Provincial and District Offices, or, call:
Bureau of Local Employment
Tels.: 528-0108 • 527-2539